《英国侨报》（The UK Chinese Journal）隶属于英国报业公司（UK Journals Ltd）。英国报业公司主营 传媒出版业务，建立于 2002 年。我们的目标是为生活、工作在英国的华人提供真实可信的新闻和信息。带着这个理想，我们雇佣了一支精细、专业的编辑队伍，确保报纸和网站上的信息准确、 有效。《英国侨报》现已成为英国华人群体中的一份重量级报纸。我们的报纸不仅每月出版最新的专题、新闻，而且覆盖多方面的信息，诸如 法律、移民、商业、金融、地产、教育、就业、健康、食物、文化及艺术。
UK Chinese Journal
12-13 Little Newport St, London WC2H 7JJ
更可观的读者群 & 社区导向：
目前，英国有大约 75 万华人，包括 10 万学生。其中大部分华人都已成为我们的忠实读者和支持者。自 2002 年成立以来，我们一直致力于支持、举办各种社区活动。
更庞大的发行量 & 关系网络：
我们的报纸利用不同的快递服务，如 DHL, Royal Mail, 以及发行专车在英国的 120 个发行点发放报纸，确保读者能够及时取阅。我们的发行点包括中国城、超市、饭店以及其他商业店铺。
我们的电子报每天为上千位中文读者服务，并且读者数量一直都在扩展。我们也在很多社交网络建立站点，包括 Facebook, 微信平台,以及新浪微博。
1. China Town (Car Park), 19 Newport Place London WC2H 7AL;
2. U/12 Wing Yip Business Centre, 544 Purley Way, Croydon CR0 4NZ;
3. U/11 Wing Yip Business Centre, 395 Edgware Road, Cricklewood, NW2 6LN;
4. 44 George Street Manchester China Town , M1 4HF;
5. 26 Scala House, Holloway Circles, Birmingham B1 1EG;
6. 5 Albert Place Leith Walk, Edinburgh EH7 5HN;
7. U/6 Seewoo Plaza 29, Saracen Street, Glasgow G22 5HT;
8. St. David’s House, 16 Wood Street, Cardiff CF10 1ES.
The UK Chinese Journal is a part of UK Journals Ltd, publishing and media company, which was established in 2002. Our main aim is to provide trusted news and information for Chinese community living and working in Britain. With our objective, we employ a delicate and professional team to ensure information published in newspaper and website is accurate and useful for our readers. The UK Chinese Journal has become a leading community newspaper for Chinese people in the UK. Our newspaper is not only publishing important news, features, and community matters, but also covers other information concerning issues such as legal,immigration, business, finance, property, education, employment, health, food, culture and art.
GREATER READERSHIP & COMMUNITY ORIENTED:
There are about 600,000 people whose ethnicity is Chinese, including 100,000 students, in the UK. Most of them have already become our trusted readers and supporters. We have supported community events continuously since our establishment in 2002.
LARGER CIRCULATION & NETWORK:
We utilise DHL, Royal Mail and our own delivery vans to cover 120 distribution sites including China towns, supermarkets, restaurants and many other business establishments in the UK.
Our daily e-paper is reaching many thousands of Chinese readers and an expanding network daily. We are also on various social media such as Wechat platform, Facebook, Twitter and Sina Blogging.
BETTER SERVICE WITH COMPETITIVE RATES:
The UK Chinese Journal is perhaps the only publishing and media company having its own offices in several major cities of UK. These enable us to provide clients and readers a better service than our competitors. We can also provide editorial support and ensure that your advertisement of products and services reaches every part of Chinese community in the UK effectively. Our advertising rates are also very competitive in comparison with others in the market. Our experienced design team is ready to offer free art work for your advertisement whenever help is required.
1. Leicester Square, 12-13 Little Newport Street London WC2H 7JJ;
2. China Town (Car Park), 19 Newport Place London WC2H 7AL;
3. U/12 Wing Yip Business Centre, 544 Purley Way, Croydon CR0 4NZ;
4. U/11 Wing Yip Business Centre, 395 Edgware Road, Cricklewood, NW2 6LN;
5. 44 George Street Manchester China Town , M1 4HF;
6. 26 Scala House, Holloway Circles, Birmingham B1 1EG;
7. 5 Albert Place Leith Walk, Edinburgh EH7 5HN;
8. U/6 Seewoo Plaza 29, Saracen Street, Glasgow G22 5HT;
9. St. David’s House, 16 Wood Street, Cardiff CF10 1ES.